Sunday

Day with Monkey

I got to baby sit a monkey for a couple of hours today.
It was both a good and a bad experience.
My uncle told me that his friend had a pet monkey and that I could go and play with it.
I expected the monkey to be running around and free like a dog.
However, this was not the case.
When I got there, I saw the poor wee monkey stuck in a cage with a chain around it's neck.
Although I didn't want my uncle's friend to think that I was condoning his treatment of his monkey, I didn't want to give up the chance of being able to take his monkey out and give him some company.

While I had my camera out, I had to put the monkey back in the cage because he kept trying to grab it.
I think he really enjoyed his time out and about with me. It is actually very hard to look after a monkey as they are like a hyperactive child.
VERY CUTE THOUGH.





No comments:

Post a Comment