Sunday

Springs...

So yea, most of my close family in china works in the spring/engineering business.
Apart from my grandmother who is a very successful herbal doctor.

Anyway, I went to one of the spring factories to collect some springs for Teina...
I also got this brother to make Teina a spring. You can see him making it in the video.

Note: the kid in the video and the pictures IS NOT a worker. Just a worker's kid who is visiting him!!! I promise.

Also note that this is not a typical Chinese factory.
My family's factories are well known for treating their workers very well and having very good working conditions.
They feed their workers, house their workers and treat them like friends.
So yea, that's rad.



























































Teina, this shit is for you.
YOU ARE WELCOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment